Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thirteen Miles

Mark ran THIRTEEN MILES, today. He's finished three weeks of his training for the Marathon in April. I am so proud of him. He did a great job, and he never stopped running. I don't know if I could run that far. The most I've run at one time is about seven and a half miles. I am feeling pretty puny right now. This picture was taken on 45th south where I stopped to give him some water. He is amazing and I wanted to share it with all of you. Thank goodness there weren't any snow plows out today. Check out his blog, 10 miles, for that story.
The kids hanging out with their dadddy after his run.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Jason Bateman - I am so there!

Suzy said...

Oops - previous comment on the the wrong post! We are way proud of you Mark. And you too Sarah!

JT said...

Way to go Mark!!! And great job yesterday, Sarah!!!

AP said...

Somebody looks tired...