Thursday, February 14, 2008

To My Husband

Mark I wanted you to know how much I admire you. I am so thankful that I have been able to spend my last ten years around you. I always tell you this, but I have to once again. Our family does not work without you. You keep us all together. Thank you for always making me laugh and for teaching me how to have real joy. I can't begin to explain how much more I love you today than the day we first met. I know that we have had some really difficult times, but we have managed to overcome everything. I can't wait for our next 10! Happy Valentine's Day

By the way-- you looked really good in your bow-tie!! I love you

1 comment:

natalie said...

Wait a minute you look like two kids getting married. Where does time go. Isn't it crazy that the odstacles and hard life experiences actually make you love your spouse more even if at the moment you want to kill them. I love the picture and I think everyone should post a wedding picture on their blog because it's fun to see