Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pillows, Pillows, Pillows

I have been extra busy making pillows. It has taken up a lot of my time, so I thought it was high time I put it on my blog. This one I made for my mom
My sister has been decorating her mother-in-law's home, and thought it needed a little extra touch. She loves tassles, so this is what we came up with.
My sister also needed pillows for herself. She loves blue and this pillow would go perfectly in her eclectic, antique home.
It doesn't have an insert, yet, but you get the idea. I also made her a square pillow out of the same fabric and trim.

I have made a lot others, but for some reason I keep forgetting to take pictures. There will definately be more to come.

6 comments:

Suzy said...

Love the pillows!! Everytime I make pillows they end up with William in his bed. It seems he can never have enough pillows. Good job!

Beckstrom Bunch said...

Wow you are super talented! I love your pillows...so creative!

AP said...

Awesome! You are always blowing me away with all your talent.

JT said...

I need pillows for my living room. Will you teach me how to make them???? Yours turned out beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

SARAH ~ Your pillows are fantastic!! Love, Carla

natalie said...

I am so impressed by your sewing. Your pillows are very fun. I have never sewn a day in my life and a couple of weeks ago I made a blanket and yesterday I made curtains for my house. Needless to say there was a lot of unpicking put they look good. Did you use a pattern? Did you stuff them or buy the pillow forms? I might have to make this my next project. It can make the couch look so much better. Good Job!!