Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Congratulations

Congratulations Babe
Mark ran his first Marathon Saturday. He has been training so hard, and all his hard work paid off. He is now among a small percentage of people to run a Marathon. I have been so motivated by him that Monday I ran 4 miles and today (Tuesday) I ran a little over 6. I am really feeling the effects today. Maybe I shouldn't run two days in a row. Who knows, maybe I will stay motivated long enough to run the next Marathon. Congrats Mark. I am so so so so proud of you. To get all the details of Mark's run check out his blog at bulldogsbunch.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Way to go Sarah. I am sure that you could run a marathon. I pushed myself a little last week and now I can't walk. Why does doing something good for yourself involve pain?

Anonymous said...

Sarah you look so hot in that picture. We sure miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, babe! I miss you so, and wanted to call you on Monday, but had lost your cell again from my phone. I did think about you though! I hope you had a great birthday!!! Maybe one day I can get up there to see you. I'm glad to hear you were running again; you were pretty good at it back in the day. :-) Ahh... Strickland and Ryan, memories that I woudn't go back to, but boy we were such goodie-goodies. Call me when you get a chance. Love you! Andrea