Wednesday, January 2, 2008


The first day back to school started off being the worst day of the new year and ended up being the best day(according to Riley). It was all my fault this morning. My alarm clock got turned off -I wonder how that happened-and I overslept. In the midst of all the confusion Cooper is laying on the floor crying not getting ready. There was no time to wait on him so I decided he was still sick and needed another day home with me. He was not happy about that at all, but we compromised. He could take his letter he wrote to his teacher and then come home. So-I race Riley and Camden to Oakridge getting them there ten minutes after the bell. I am so sorry kids. Then I drive Cooper down the street to his school, drop off the letter, run to the grocery store to get my prescription(a whole other story), and then home to a very uneventful day. When I went to pick up Riley and Camden they informed me that this was the best day ever. Thank goodness, because I felt really bad for sleeping in. I love how easily they forget. The day wasn't totally uneventful. Mark and I got into a small food fight. He ended up with pineapple cheeseball on his face and I ended up with it in my hair. Sorry I don't have any pics for you to see. I didn't think about taking pictures until just now, but I have a very cute one of Camden and Cooper.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Don't you love how forgiving kids are! Cam and Coop have really cute bums!

johnsonfamily said...

I'm so glad you looked at my blog. I got Peyton to school late too. It's so had to get back into the swing of things after a long break and way to many treats.(I have no energy, thank goodness for New Years Resolutions)