Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wasatch Back--Leg 1-- 5.1 Miles

I am so glad we decided to run in the Wasatch Back again this year. I can't believe we beat the BYU runners. They finished the whole relay in 17 hours. And we , well, we finished in 30 hours. So we didn't beat them, but we had a lot of fun and gained a lot from this experience. My first leg of the race was 5.1 miles and leaves the city of Logan and winds its way through rural communities of River Heights, Providence, and Millville. I started off pretty good, but I didn't feel as strong as last year. I was in much better shape last time. I still managed to finish at 10 minute miles. So it was all good. The girls before the race began
Not the best picture, but here I was getting ready at the starting line.
Lookin Good
Our van--Rob, Cathy, Mark, Me, Jace, Brian, Britt. They were such a huge support to me, and made this time a lot of fun. Thanks guys!!

4 comments:

JT said...

You're the BOMB!!!! I'm so impressed, I could never do it nor would I ever want to. Very impressed!

Nic said...

That's so awesome! I'm very impressed with you guys. Running is HARD! :)

Anonymous said...

Good job Sarah! Most people just prefer to sleep, but you guys ran all night. How did the sleeping go during the race? You guys are so awesome.

Kyle and Shanalee said...

Sarah,

Remember me from the dealership? Your husband will for sure.

I was blog hopping and found yours - I could never find it again if I tried!

How are things with you? I cannot believe how big your kids are!

I'm getting married in 20 days, to Jack's son. Come visit my blog if you get the chance.

Shanalee