Friday, June 27, 2008

Wasatch Back Legs 2 & 3

My second leg of the Wasatch Back was 8.5 miles long. I was so bummed when I found out they changed the route and made it longer. Originally the course was a small uphill with the rest downhill. After it changed I had about a mile of straight up hill, which killed me, before the downhill. I found out during that run that I needed new shoes. I did it--thank goodness. I didn't notice any of the scenery, but I bet it was gorgeous. My next leg was at 3:30 in the morning. It was 5.6 miles. The night runs are the best for me. It is so cold and I am able to run really well. I was pleased with that run. I ended on a good note, which was good. I really wish I would have trained a little better. I am definately not going to procrastinate so much next time.

1 comment:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

You're so incredible, Sarah! Roxors!