Saturday, August 23, 2008

Riley's Favorite Things



Riley is all ready for school! She can't wait! I am in denial that I am old enough to have a third grader. I can't believe this summer has gone away so fast! Monday is the big day and Riley's teacher Mrs. Roberts asked her to fill out a poster "All About Riley." I thought it was so cute so I will share it with you!!

Her favorite subject is Art

Her favorite food is Ice Cream

Her favorite sport is Swimming ( she's loved watching Michael Phelps)

Her favorite song is "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers

Her favorite movie is "IronMan"-(she hasn't seen it yet, we were goin today but b/c of traffic we were late so we saw The Hulk, I guess she thought she would love it)

Her awesome activity is swimming

Her favorite book is Fudgeamania by Judy Blume

The one person who inspires her is her DAD (what am I- chopped liver)

Something people might not know about her is that she is a very good swimmer

In her mini-autobiography she wrote " I love to swim. I have lots of friends. One thing you probably don't know is my middle name is Faith."

So there you have it!! It was fun seeing what she wrote about herself. So I decided I would ask my boys these same questions to see what they would say. I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

AP said...

That is so cute. I can't wait to hear what Cooper and Camden's answers are! Good luck at school, Riley!

The Birch Bunch said...

Wow, where did the summer go? Is that a new haircut? Sure is cute! Have fun at school Riley.

Anonymous said...

My favorite food is Ice Cream too. What a cutie. I'm sure you're the bomb in her eyes, too. She'll see it soon enough.

Britt said...

Sarah...cutest post ever!!! I love your munchkins. My favorite thing ever is Cam's favorite book...CLASSIC!! Jace and I miss you guys like crazy we need to do dinner/bbq whatever before the cold days are here to stay :)