Monday, August 25, 2008



Camden was so excited to go back to school!! He hard a hard time falling asleep last night. He woke up at 6:30 this morning ready to go :) With the little bit of extra time we had together this morning I asked him his fave questions:

Subject- Basketball

food - Corn Dogs

Sport- Basketball

Song- "I don't know, just pick one for me"

Movie- The Incredible Hulk

Best Book- "The Chronicles of Narnia, wait, no it's the book where the man made a perfect shape of Texas out of cheese. I can't remember what it is called" (First, Cam has never read the Chronicles of Narnia and Second, WHAT!!)

Awesome Activity: Sports ( I never would've guessed :)

His Hero: Dad (really? Why not Mom? Oh well, maybe Cooper will be my saving grace)

Something people might not know about me is that I like Baseball

Cam's autobiography- I love swimming. My middle name is Joseph. I like to play sports. I like Baseball and Football.

I have been so excited for him to go back to school, but I miss him already!

Oh! Camden was watching cartoons this morning and when I got back from my run he was so excited to tell me that "Michael Phelps got the Rosetta Stone so you should get it" I was so confused

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Sarah - you're my hero!!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking kid. We sure miss him. Maybe we'll have to get together and play basketball or something =)

Lizzy said...

what a handsome little guy! that post made me laugh. hope he had a good day at school!

Heather!!! said...

Very cute blog Sarah! I can't believe the kids are getting big so fast! I know what you mean...I can't believe I have a 5th grader, it is crazy! It is fun to see you guys again! If you ever want to visit my blog, just email me at rhsandberg@aol.com and I will give you access! It is so fun to see old friends again! :) Heather Sandberg

Anonymous said...

Sarah...I hope that you find this! Thnx for keeping in touch, I finally started a site....forgive me for my lack of creativity. luv and miss you, Lynette