Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Last Time



Cooper's first day of Kindergarten was Tuesday! This is the last time I will send a child off to Kindergarten. It is sooo sad :( What makes it even worse is he didn't even say goodbye, but its good he is so excited. I really can't believe the baby phase in my life is over. I am not really sure what I am supposed to be doing now. Hmmmm.... I think I will pamper myself! I got a chance to ask Cooper his faves. Here is what he said:

fave subject: Painting

fave food: corn dogs

fave sport: The Jazz

fave song: Soldier Boy

fave movie: Shark Tale

Best Book: Thomas the Train

awesome activity: play on the computer

his hero: Superman

Something you might not know about him is: "my name is Cooper James Robbins. I like to watch TV and play games. I love to play on the computer. I hate cats and I like to play Chutes and Ladders."

8 comments:

Martin Family said...

That is crazy to think you are done with this chapter in life. Kinda exciting at the same time. I am sure you will get used to the extra time real quick. Lucky you is all I have to say!

The Birch Bunch said...

Sarah, we should be doing this together, sending our babies out into the cold cruel real world. And after that we could play together in our new found free time. Annie loves school almost too much if you ask me, shouldn't she miss me a little bit? Call if you need to use up some of that free time.

Heather!!! said...

How cute! I know I was also looking forward to that day with Zack being our last, but then Ashley came and we are very happy and I have ANOTHER 4 years to ponder that day! But she will for sure be the last! :) Let me know how it goes...it is so fun to see you guys...

Tani Ireland said...

I can't believe that little "Tooper" is off to school! Your family is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Cooper is big enough to go to school. That is just crazy. I remeber when I first met you and her was like only 18 months or something. He was such a cute kid and still is. Any free time yet? Or is it still crazy busy?

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of your baby walking to school on his first day with a van approaching with its side door open. nice mom

The Tate Family said...

Hey, this is Savanna! I can't believe that all of your kids are getting so big! I swear the last time I saw Cooper he was just a little tyke. Hope all in Utah is going well!

Unknown said...

sarah, hi it's shannon neilson i hope you dont mind i got youre sit off of heathers I cant belive how big youre kids are. kade started kinderkarten too and it is crazy! i miss all you guys.